Call EJB behind firewall

sk

I am trying to call ejb from behind firewall,
but without access. I already success remotly connect the AS in LAN.

InitialContext initial = new InitialContext();
System.out.println("initial="+ initial);

Object o = initial.lookup("corbaname:iiop:publicip:4444#ejb/SFHelloBean");
System.out.println(" o="+ o);
SFHelloRemoteHome home = ( SFHelloRemoteHome )PortableRemoteObject.narrow(
o, SFHelloRemoteHome.class);
SFHelloRemote helloworld = home.create();
System.out.println( helloworld.SayHello());

Do I have configure any settings in order to go through firewall for EJB ?

SK

EricF

I am trying to call ejb from behind firewall,
but without access. I already success remotly connect the AS in LAN.

InitialContext initial = new InitialContext();
System.out.println("initial="+ initial);

Object o = initial.lookup("corbaname:iiop:publicip:4444#ejb/SFHelloBean");
System.out.println(" o="+ o);
SFHelloRemoteHome home = ( SFHelloRemoteHome )PortableRemoteObject.narrow(
o, SFHelloRemoteHome.class);
SFHelloRemote helloworld = home.create();
System.out.println( helloworld.SayHello());

Do I have configure any settings in order to go through firewall for EJB ?

SK

The firewall needs to be configured to allow calls to the port EJB is using -
looks like port 4444.

Eric