Call PL/I from C/C++ on zOS

Freelancer

Hello!

I'm currently working on a C program that calls a PLI program using the
fetch command.
I want to pass a structure from C to the PLI program. When executing
the program the adress of the structure received by PLI seems to be
nonsense.

Does anyone have a hints (like compile parameters, link parameters, run
parameters...?) or a sample program?
Unfortunately the IBM documentation refers mainly to C/C++ and COBOL
but not PLI.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers