CallBack and DataBinding

Guest

Hi All

I have a repeater control and a dropdownlist control. When the page loads
the repeater control has 10 records. When the user selects the drop down, I
am making a client callback and re binding the repeater control. During this
call back the data source contains only 2 records, but I still see 10 records
on the UI.

How do I get around this.

regards

Teemu Keiski

If you use ASP.NET callbacks, they don't update UI, but you have to do it
manually yourself. Callbacks just return a param to the client-side code.

In practise, you'd use ASP.NET ajax and UpdatePanel for this.It is capable
to update UI.