Callback/hooks/events handler code needed

doar.meyutar

Hi all,

I need to add a Perl module to my code that handles events/hooks/
callbacks
(I don't really have a name preference here :) )

What I need is to have the option for other modules to register
events, or
subroutines to be called when events happen. I am betting there's a
generic
implementation already working and would be happy to use it instead
of
coding it again myself.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Oren

Zak B. Elep

I need to add a Perl module to my code that handles events/hooks/
callbacks (I don't really have a name preference here :) )

What I need is to have the option for other modules to register events,
or subroutines to be called when events happen. I am betting there's a
generic implementation already working and would be happy to use it
instead of coding it again myself.

Module::pluggable[1] came to mind. I'm sure there are others; do check
the CPAN.[2]

Footnotes:
[1] http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Module::Pluggable

[2] http://search.cpan.org/search?query=pluggable&mode=all