    <a id="getnewpage" href="getpage.asp">GetPage</a>

    Thanks in advance.

    Robin
    Robin Yarnell, Jul 13, 2005

  2. Robin Yarnell

    Scott M. Guest

    It sounds like there is a runtime error occurring in the processing of the
    ..asp file, not that you can't access it. 500 errors mean that the file
    encountered a server error while processing.

    Scott M., Jul 13, 2005

  3. Scott,
    Thanks for the response. I did think that might be it so, I took all the
    ASP code out and made it a "html" doc with an asp extention but, I still get
    the same error. It is a very simple html just a line that says "this is a
    test" even took the html tags out just to make sure. Any other suggestions?

    Thanks

    Robin Yarnell, Jul 14, 2005
  4. OK the problem is now fixed. I am going to post how I fixed this and hope it
    may help someone else if they ever see the same problem. As I looked further
    into this I found that I could not run ASP pages at all anymore on my web
    server. The problem went much further then just my aspx pages. So, if you
    find that your localhost stops processing ASP pages go to the following link
    and it solved my problem with a OS reload.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;309051

    Hope this helps someone in the furture.

    Robin

    Robin Yarnell, Jul 14, 2005