Calling function from aspx

enak

I have an aspx that I am using to create a report. I need
to use data from a database and want to use the code
behind to gather the data.

I want to be able to call a function from the aspx that
will return a string with the data formatted in HTML.

I am not able to get the function called.

Here is my code below:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<title>WordForm</title>
<%
'Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-word"
'Response.AddHeader("content-
disposition", "inline; filename=BP_CaseStatus.doc")
%>
Studio .NET 7.1" name="GENERATOR">
name="CODE_LANGUAGE">
name="vs_defaultClientScript">
content="http://schemas.microsoft.com/intellisense/ie5"
name="vs_targetSchema">
</HEAD>
<asp:Table Runat=server>
<asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableCell><%# getReportTable
() %></asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
</asp:Table>
</HTML>

CODE BEHIND

Public Function getReportTable() As String
Dim sUser As String = Mid(Page.User.Identity.Name,
InStr(Page.User.Identity.Name, "\") + 1)
Dim sPath As String =
Request.PhysicalApplicationPath 'gives the path where this
file exists

If Request.QueryString("report") = "Case Status
Report w/ BP Billing Data" Then
Return BPCaseStatusWithBillingData(sUser,
sPath)
End If

End Function

I have a breakpoint on the "If" statement but the debugger
never stops there. The function is never called.

Any ideas why?

Thanks
enak