Calling Page in VB.NET class? and Forcing a page error?

jobs

Do I have access to the name of the page calling a class from inside
the class?

What's the cleanest way to force a page error from inside a class so
that I'm automatically redirected to the configured web.config Error
page ?

And if I check the referring page from inside the Error page, which it
show me the page that caused the error?

Thanks for any help or information.

Nick Chan

u can access the page by
HTTPContext.Current
Force a page error by using Throw New Exception (VB), C# might be
something similar