Calling servlet in Jboss from a javascript

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Rose Girl, May 25, 2005.

  1. Rose Girl

    Rose Girl Guest

    Hi

    Need some help on javascript. I need to know how to call a servlet
    from a javascript function.

    web-inf (jboss) path for servlet is:
    com.purpleace.ripple.admin.contacts.servlet.AdminReport

    web xml <servet-mapping> is :

    <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>adminreport</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>
    /servlet/com.purpleace.ripple.admin.contacts.servlet.AdminRepo
    rt
    </url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

    I tried these but got this error: HTTP Status 404

    - parent.frames['mainFrame'].location.replace
    ('com/purpleace/ripple/admin/contacts/servlet/AdminReport');

    - parent.frames['mainFrame'].location.replace
    ('com.purpleace.ripple.admin.contacts.servlet.AdminReport');

    Thanks for your time
    Rose

    Rose Girl, May 25, 2005