Can anyone help out, please ?

Guest

I want to learn C.

As I was searching for helpful links, I came across this message with
many C and C++ links - http://tinyurl.com/8ep3f

However, most of the links shown, such as

www.cera.com/clang.htm
www.cera.com/cplus.htm
http://bach.cis.temple.edu/accu/C-links/
www.cc.iastate.edu/olc_answers/programming/olc_index
www.strath.ac.uk/CC/Courses/CCourse/CCourse.html
http://vinny.csd.mu.edu/martin/DOC/C/cref.html

and so on have gone kaput.

So, where else can one turn to ?

Does anyone here know having any interesting and/or useful links for
someone who wants to learn C/C++, like me ? I'd be very interested !
Thanks !

By the way, I am also interested in the dcc, which was supposed to be
at ftp://ftp.supelec.fr/pub/lang/dcc/ but I can't log in. Can anyone
provide me with an alternate link so that I can download dcc, please ?

Thank all of you again !

Nick Withers

Howdy!

Here's a collection o' URL's I've bookmarked as "learning C"-style resources, but I certainly don't guarantee the accuracy of information within them, or their relative merits:
- http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/faq.html
- http://users.actcom.co.il/~choo/lupg/tutorials/handling-files/handling-files.html
- http://cermics.enpc.fr/~ts/C/FUNCTIONS/format.html
- http://www.le.ac.uk/cc/tutorials/c/
- http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/Dave/C/node10.html
- http://www.relisoft.com/book/lang/pointer/2ptrarr.html
- http://www-ee.eng.hawaii.edu/Courses/EE150/Book/chap7/section2.1.3.html

BTW, quite a few of these are direct links to individual documents within a larger repository of information (I'm a highly unorganised camper some times!) so you might want to fiddle with the URLs on some to "go up a level", as it were.

Hope this helps, have fun!