Can Anyone Suggest A Better Template?

Ex-COC

Can anyone suggest a better template for a simple text website with a few
images and embedded videos?

I did find one to get started but now that I am underway I would like to
improve.

The website is www.swindledforjesus.com

andrew

Can anyone suggest a better template for a simple text website with a few
images and embedded videos?

I did find one to get started but now that I am underway I would like to
improve.

The website is www.swindledforjesus.com

It is a little unusual to see the f-word on the front page of a
Christian web site and I note that the 'Community Christian Church'
link leads to some very attractive young ladies. Hmmm.... unusual!

There are many templates available, perhaps one of my own might be
suitable, it is very simple and should adapt to your site well enough:

http://people.aapt.net.au/~adjlstrong/template_2.html

All the best,

Andrew

Animesh K

Ex-COC said:
Can anyone suggest a better template for a simple text website with a few
images and embedded videos?

I did find one to get started but now that I am underway I would like to
improve.

The website is www.swindledforjesus.com

You can use Wordpress blog templates. Or use Joomla for somewhat more
company-like appearance.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 03 Sep 2007 19:17:11
GMT Ex-COC scribed:
Can anyone suggest a better template for a simple text website with a
few images and embedded videos?

I did find one to get started but now that I am underway I would like
to improve.

The website is www.swindledforjesus.com

Forget templates. Learn html, css, etc., and _create_ it yourself.

One thing you're not doing is sticking to the subject. You're telling your
life story as opposed to focusing on what the site is supposed to be all
about. It's rambling - worse than the original "Les Miserables" and not as
schmultzy. If you are the one that took all the photos, though, you have
talent. But organization isn't it.