Can anyone tell me if pygame and Tkinter can work together?

Nathan Pinno

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if pygame and Tkinter can work together in the same
application? I thought I'd better ask before trying it, since both use
widgets.

Thanks,
Nathan Pinno

--
For great sites go to: http://www.the-web-surfers-store.com
MSN Messenger: falcon3166@hotmail,com

jepler

It's likely to be a challenge; each one has its own "event loop", and
the exact pitfalls of trying to use both at the same time probably
depend on the operating system too. For instance, on X, Tk and SDL
probably both expect full control of the handlers registered with
XSetErrorHandler and XSetIOErrorHandler, but Xlib only permits a single
handler.

Jeff