    current frame

    is this possible ? if so, how ?

    thanks
    Mel, Aug 3, 2005

  2. Mel wrote:

    > i have 2 iframes, a left and a right
    >
    > when user clicks on submit, i need to place stuff in the "_top"
    > rather than current frame
    >
    > is this possible ? if so, how ?

    Yes, in certain versions of HTML, the "target" attribute is available
    for the <form> tag. With regards to XHTML 1.0, this only applies to the
    Transitional and Frameset DTDs.
    http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_form.asp

    This will work for HTML 4 and XHTML 1.0 Transitional:
    <form ... target="_top">

    --
    Kim André Akerø
    -
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Kim_Andr=E9_Aker=F8?=, Aug 3, 2005

  3. Mel

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Mel quothed:

    > i have 2 iframes, a left and a right
    >
    > when user clicks on submit, i need to place stuff in the "_top" rather than
    > current frame
    >
    > is this possible ? if so, how ?

    Absolute url?

    --