    references objects from the aspx file. Any suggestions?
    --
    Tim

    =?Utf-8?B?QUFPTVRpbQ==?=, Apr 21, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QUFPTVRpbQ==?=

    Darrin Guest

    Can you make a new class file in your project with a different class
    name, but in the same namespace? Then someone could code in that class
    file and call you methods their, passing along any objects from the web
    application instance that they needed to. If the class file is in the
    same project you will have the same additional references available as
    you would in your codebehind page.

    -Darrin

    Darrin, Apr 21, 2006

  3. Re: Can I break a codebehind file up into two parts using partial

    If I do and it gets added to the AppCode, the it can't recognize the aspx
    objects in that context.
    --
    Tim

    =?Utf-8?B?QUFPTVRpbQ==?=, Apr 21, 2006