    always be displayed next the text when people scroll down to read the text.

    Thanks,

    Any help would be great.

    Nomadic Worker, Apr 3, 2005

  2. Nomadic Worker wrote:

    > Can I use CSS to have the nav buttons stay with the text in this website
    > template.
    >
    > www.nomadicworker.com
    >
    > What I want to do is when people read my text I want the nav buttons to
    > always be displayed next the text when people scroll down to read the
    > text.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Any help would be great.

    See the post titled "Help with HTML question" from March 31st. It is almost
    identical to yours.

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz
    http://Schestowitz.com

    Roy Schestowitz, Apr 3, 2005

  3. Nomadic Worker wrote:
    > Can I use CSS to have the nav buttons stay with the text in this website
    > template.
    >
    > www.nomadicworker.com
    >
    > What I want to do is when people read my text I want the nav buttons to
    > always be displayed next the text when people scroll down to read the text.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Any help would be great.

    Capturing the scroll event and moving the nav elements accordingly is a
    'behavior' requires scripting. My site is an example. The flyout
    sub-menus do use CSS's pseudo class 'hover' to to produce a behavior
    effect, but the menu's ability to float as the document is scrolled
    required JavaScript.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan