Can I use CSS for this effect

Nomadic Worker

Can I use CSS to have the nav buttons stay with the text in this website
template.

www.nomadicworker.com

What I want to do is when people read my text I want the nav buttons to
always be displayed next the text when people scroll down to read the text.

Thanks,

Any help would be great.

Roy Schestowitz

Nomadic said:
Can I use CSS to have the nav buttons stay with the text in this website
template.

www.nomadicworker.com

What I want to do is when people read my text I want the nav buttons to
always be displayed next the text when people scroll down to read the
text.

Thanks,

Any help would be great.

See the post titled "Help with HTML question" from March 31st. It is almost
identical to yours.

Roy

Jonathan N. Little

Nomadic said:
Can I use CSS to have the nav buttons stay with the text in this website
template.

www.nomadicworker.com

What I want to do is when people read my text I want the nav buttons to
always be displayed next the text when people scroll down to read the text.

Thanks,

Any help would be great.

Capturing the scroll event and moving the nav elements accordingly is a
'behavior' requires scripting. My site is an example. The flyout
sub-menus do use CSS's pseudo class 'hover' to to produce a behavior
effect, but the menu's ability to float as the document is scrolled
required JavaScript.