Can not use ASPNET Configuration

Paolo

I have just installed VS Net 2005, and SQL Server 2005. Previously I had
tried Visual Web Developer 2005, and I was able to follow the tutorials. I
transferred some of the example websites to VS 2005.
However, I can not get the ASPNet Configuration to work.

In VS Net 2005, when I click on the ASPNet Configuration icon, I get (after
a very long pause) the first screen with the tabs. I click on Security. ( I
tried clicking first on the Provider tab...) I get the error message,
" Click the button below to be redirected to a page where you can choose a
new data store.

The following message may help in diagnosing the problem: Unable to
connect to SQL Server database. "
I do so, (click Choose a Data Store)
I get the message, Your application is currently configured to use the
provider: AspNetSqlProvider

I select "Select a single provider..." I get the message, ((radio button
on) Provider: AspNetSqlProvider ... (test)" I click on the test
hyperlink. I get the message:

"Could not establish a connection to the database.
If you have not yet created the SQL Server database, exit the Web Site
Administration tool, use the aspnet_regsql command-line utility to create
and configure the database, and then return to this tool to set the
provider. "

I did so, and followed the wizard (I choose my SQL2005 instance, and the let
the wizard chose the rest (defaults to Master...). Still I get the error.

Help?!

Thanks