Can this be done with javascript?

Bill H

I would like to be able to open a new browser window and have it load
a website I spefify, and when done I need to somehow get a copy of the
browser screen into the clipboard (Alt Prints Screen in Windows) for
saving as an image. Is it even doable using Javascript?

Bill H

Steve Swift

Bill said:
I would like to be able to open a new browser window and have it load
a website I spefify, and when done I need to somehow get a copy of the
browser screen into the clipboard (Alt Prints Screen in Windows) for
saving as an image. Is it even doable using Javascript?

I would be worried if this were possible. Imagine directing the user to
the page that displays all the passwords at your local bank and then
copying the screen to the clipboard. It is the opening scene from a
hackers wet-dream.