Can we use BLOB fields (that store images) in Crystal Report ?

Big George

I'm developing with ASP.NET, VS.NET 2003.
Using Crystal Report for VS.NET
DataBase: Oracle 10g

I store a BLOB field in a table. This field store images, like jpg
files.

The Stored Procedure that I use to fill the report is:

OPEN MyCursor FOR
SELECT MyId , MyImg
FROM MyTable

MyImg is BLOB field

However, when I try to use the stored procedure in Crystal Report at
design mode, any field can be displayed and then drag and drop to the
report, but MyImg is not possible.

There is an error message:

Details: ADO Error Code: 0x80004005
Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Oracle

I'm afraid that is not so easy for me to change DB connector drivers.

My question is:
- Is it possible to use BLOB fields in Cyrstal Reports?
- Or should I convert them previously to something, so they can be
displayed in Crystal Report at desing mode ?
- If I should change DB connector drivers, which one should I use and
from where should I download it and then install it in my Web Server?

Thank you very much!