Cancel RedirectFromLoginPage

Matt

I have found a scenario where I would like to cancel the RedirectFromLoginPage. If a user is authenticated in my web application then they manually enter a URL to a valid web page but do not have access they are redirected back to the login page, the only problem is now when they login it redirects them back to the manually entered URL which they do not have access which then flips them back to the login page.

How can I cancel the RedirectFromLoginPage to prevent this scenario?

Thanks,

Matt

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

don't call RedirectFromLogin, if they are not allowed access to the page. redirect to a home page.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)
I have found a scenario where I would like to cancel the RedirectFromLoginPage. If a user is authenticated in my web application then they manually enter a URL to a valid web page but do not have access they are redirected back to the login page, the only problem is now when they login it redirects them back to the manually entered URL which they do not have access which then flips them back to the login page.

How can I cancel the RedirectFromLoginPage to prevent this scenario?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt

Bruce,

I am not calling anything, the login control is firing it automatically. This is why I want to cancel it when the ReturnURL is populated. I am not causing the loop the login control and the security system are doing it.

Thanks,

Matt