    Does anyone know what's going on?

    Thanks!

    C.R.
    crjunk, Jan 30, 2004

  2. crjunk

    crjunk Guest

    I figured out what was happening. Because the label and the text box
    are on a panel that has its visibility set to False, .Net
    automatically sets the label and textbox visiblity to false as well.
    The only way to change the visiblity of the text box and label was to
    first set the panel visibility to true, then change the textbox and
    lable visibility property.

    C.R.

    crjunk, Feb 3, 2004