Cannot Change Web Control Property

crjunk

I have a label and a text box on my web form. For some reason, .NET
sets the visible property for both of these controls to False when I
drop them on the web form. The weird thing is that I can see them
when I view them in my web browser.

I tried changing the visible property from False to True, but .NET
will not let me do that. When I click on the dropdown, True appears
as a choice but it can't be selected. I also placed my cursor in the
Visible Property text box and tried to type the word True, but I can't
do that either.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks!

C.R.

crjunk

I figured out what was happening. Because the label and the text box
are on a panel that has its visibility set to False, .Net
automatically sets the label and textbox visiblity to false as well.
The only way to change the visiblity of the text box and label was to
first set the panel visibility to true, then change the textbox and
lable visibility property.

C.R.