Cannot retrieve mapping for action

mriganka.srivastava

I have made different-different struts config
file(struts-config-chk.xml etc (we can make so many
struts config file in our Application for each module
right)) for my every module in my Application.I am
successfull in making the struts config xml files but
when i try to run jsp of my paticular module file in
browser then it will shows the exception because it
can able to find the form of that jsp which is defined in
my struts file which is belong to that module.If any
one can help why the exception is coming why jsp cant
able to find the form.
Thanks in Advance