Cannot start web page

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Spale, Nov 29, 2004.

  1. Spale

    Spale Guest

    For some time i cannot start SUS admin web console on my SUS server.It says
    opening page and stays like this for some time.In event wiever i found this
    error.

    Source :WAM

    event ID 204

    The HTTP server encountered an unhandled exception while processing the
    ISAPI Application '

    IISRTL!ALLOC_CACHE_HANDLER::Alloc(void) + 0x7

    ISATQ!_AtqAddAsyncHandle@24 + 0x1C

    ISATQ!CDirMonitor::Monitor(class CDirMonitorEntry *,char const
    *,int,unsigned long) + 0xA8

    asp!HttpExtensionProc + 0xA0D5

    + 0xD3FACC61

    Anyone knows how to solve this?

    Spale, Nov 29, 2004

  2. Spale

    Dan Rogers Guest

    Hi

    Does the same problem happen if you host the application in IIS? If not,
    you might want to consult a SUS support forum.

    Dan Rogers
    Microsoft Corporation
    >From: "Spale" <>
    >Subject: Cannot start web page