Cannot start web page

Spale

For some time i cannot start SUS admin web console on my SUS server.It says
opening page and stays like this for some time.In event wiever i found this
error.

Source :WAM

event ID 204

The HTTP server encountered an unhandled exception while processing the
ISAPI Application '

IISRTL!ALLOC_CACHE_HANDLER::Alloc(void) + 0x7

ISATQ!_AtqAddAsyncHandle@24 + 0x1C

ISATQ!CDirMonitor::Monitor(class CDirMonitorEntry *,char const
*,int,unsigned long) + 0xA8

asp!HttpExtensionProc + 0xA0D5

+ 0xD3FACC61

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Dan Rogers

Hi

Does the same problem happen if you host the application in IIS? If not,
you might want to consult a SUS support forum.

Dan Rogers
Microsoft Corporation