    xp-sp2.

    Anyone know what might be wrong?
    Thanks,
    Tina, Oct 5, 2004

  2. sp2 is the problem. if you go in control panel you'll see that it appeared a
    new icon there named security center. click on it "windows firewall". and
    there change status to off.

    =?Utf-8?B?UHN5Y2hv?=, Oct 5, 2004

  3. Tina

    Tina Guest

    Thanks, that worked. I first tried to just open port 80 on the web server
    but that didn't work. disabling the firewall worked. I have a firewall in
    my router anyway but I'm curious why the 80 thing didn't work.

    Tina, Oct 6, 2004