Can't browse my other machine

Tina

For a long time I have used two dev boxes and used one to browse my web apps
from the other. Now I can't browse either way. I get no results found. I
can still browse locally. The only thing that I have changes was to apply
xp-sp2.

Anyone know what might be wrong?
Thanks,

Guest

sp2 is the problem. if you go in control panel you'll see that it appeared a
new icon there named security center. click on it "windows firewall". and
there change status to off.

Tina

Thanks, that worked. I first tried to just open port 80 on the web server
but that didn't work. disabling the firewall worked. I have a firewall in
my router anyway but I'm curious why the 80 thing didn't work.