Can't connect to MySQL server

Darshana Gangwal

Hi

I am trying to get connect to mysql database .
Facing Error: Can't connect to MySQL server on '64.95.73.14' (110)
(Mysql::Error)

Using Ruby: 1.8.6
mysql: 2.7
database machine ip: 64.95.73.14
Could someone provide any pointer??

Thanks
Darshana

kranthi reddy

Hey did you check with the premissions of mysql.
If you are a sudo user you must also give the username and password along
with the connections.
kranthi.

Dejan Dimic

[Note:  parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.]

Hey did you check with the premissions of mysql.
If you  are a sudo user you must also give the username and password along
with the connections.
kranthi.

I am trying to get connect to mysql database .
Facing Error: Can't connect to MySQL server on '64.95.73.14' (110)
(Mysql::Error)
Using Ruby: 1.8.6
     mysql: 2.7
     database machine ip: 64.95.73.14
Could someone provide any pointer??
Thanks
Darshana

Can you manually log in using mysqlclient?