Can't connect

Joined
Jul 22, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I have installed Filezilla to upload my website online. In Filezilla, in host, I type in the domainname I bought. In username I type in the username I chose in the website where i bought the domainname (mijndomein.nl). I also use the password that is the same with the password of the account where I bought the domainname. The error i receive is ''EAI_NONAME - there is no nodename and servnaam or they are not known"

How do I get my website online?
Do I also need to buy webhosting?

Last edited:
Joined
Sep 4, 2022
Messages
128
Reaction score
16
try with an IP address to the FTP of your server.

HTTP server and FTP server access are not the same...

HTTP web server host your website.
FTP is a location aside.

they working together for sure, but so often with 2 differents IP address

Last edited: