Can't figure out how change DropDownList bordercolor

Mike D

I have tried for a couple of days to figure how to change the bordercolor of
a DropDownList to match the background color of the page but to no avail. I
have read and re-read the MSDN on it but I get either 'Could not load file or
assembly' or 'Unknown server tag' depending on whether I use the Assembly
parameter in the Register tag. I put the code in my master.cs using my app's
namespace so it could be used through out my web app. Does any one know how
to set it up or could spend a little time helping me figure it out? Thanks.

Mike D

Thanks for the reply but the problem is that I changed the background color
of the list to match the background of the <td> but now the DropDownList has
a white border around the list and down arrow that I can't change to match
the list and <td> background color. I think the only fix is to leave the
list background white.
Thanks again.