can't find member of base class

magnus.moraberg

Hi,

I have the following two classes -

class MFDoubleFromNrrdFile : public MFieldFromNrrdFile<H3D::H3DDouble>
{
public:
MFDoubleFromNrrdFile(){nrrdType=nrrdTypeDouble;typeString="double";}
MFDoubleFromNrrdFile(MFDoubleFromNrrdFile* object)
: MFieldFromNrrdFile<H3D::H3DDouble>(object)
{
nrrdType=nrrdTypeDouble;
typeString="double";
}
};

template <class Type>
class MFieldFromNrrdFile :
public H3D::MField<Type>
{
public:

MFieldFromNrrdFile()
: isInitializedFromNrrdFile(false)
{
}

MFieldFromNrrdFile(MFieldFromNrrdFile* object)
{
this->noOfDimensions;
object->noOfDimentions;
}

private:
unsigned int noOfDimensions;
};

This code is giving me the following error -

MFieldFromNrrdFile.h:42: error: ‘class MFieldFromNrrdFile<double>’
has no member named ‘noOfDimentions’

How come?

line 42 = object->noOfDimentions;

Thanks for your help,