Cant find System.Windows.Xps

ThatsIT.net.au

I'm trying to write a console app that will convert pdf's to xps files, but
the relevant XPS objects like System.Windows.Xps I cant find.

I have tried VS2008 VS2010, but no objects, they are in the object browser
but can not import and can not add them as reference

any ideas?

Tom Shelton

I'm trying to write a console app that will convert pdf's to xps files, but
the relevant XPS objects like System.Windows.Xps I cant find.

I have tried VS2008 VS2010, but no objects, they are in the object browser
but can not import and can not add them as reference

any ideas?

Is your app targeting .NET Framework 3.5?

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

Am 22.01.2010 17:33, schrieb ThatsIT.net.au:
I'm trying to write a console app that will convert pdf's to xps files,
but the relevant XPS objects like System.Windows.Xps I cant find.

I have tried VS2008 VS2010, but no objects, they are in the object
browser but can not import and can not add them as reference

Maybe you are lacking a reference to "System.Printing.dll" Note that
the DLL containing a certain type is listed at the beginning of the
documentation on the type:

XpsDocumentWriter Class (System.Windows.Xps)
<URL:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.xps.xpsdocumentwriter.aspx>