    Any suggestions?

    Regards.
    Martin.
    jambiani, Sep 4, 2006

  2. jambiani

    rf Guest

    jambiani wrote:

    > I have made a table, and the is color in the table, but when i print
    > the table, the color does not come on print?

    Change your browser settings to "print backgrounds".

    --
    Richard.
    rf, Sep 4, 2006

  3. jambiani wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I have made a table, and the is color in the table, but when i print
    > the table, the color does not come on print?
    >
    > I have tried on several different printers.
    > The table http://www.zanzibar-guesthouse.dk/ind.htm
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    User controlled setting, cannot control as a designer the use has to
    turn on printing of background in their browser.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Sep 4, 2006
  4. jambiani

    cwdjrxyz Guest

    jambiani wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I have made a table, and the is color in the table, but when i print
    > the table, the color does not come on print?
    >
    > I have tried on several different printers.
    > The table http://www.zanzibar-guesthouse.dk/ind.htm

    As others noted, you have to turn on printing of background. This may
    be on a menu several levels down and vary on different OSs. On Windows
    XP, the route is:
    Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet Connections > Internet
    Options > Advanced > Scroll well down the advanced options lists until
    you find Printing and then check the box labeled Print Background
    Colors and Images. If I recall correctly, many new computers come set
    to not print background colors, so if it is important to do so for some
    page, you perhaps need to indicate how to do this if you have users
    that likely do not know many of the details about their computer
    settings.
    cwdjrxyz, Sep 4, 2006