    Any clues as to what may be the problem??

    TIA,
    Vikram

    Vikram Sinha, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Vikram Sinha

    Bill Priess Guest

    Exactly what you pointed out. They are in 2 separate solutions. If you want
    to be able to debug your WS and your WF at the same time, have two copies of
    VS.NET running. Start the WS in debug mode and then start the WF. That
    should do the trick. Otherwise, merge them into the same solution.

    HTH,

    Bill P.

    Bill Priess, Jul 17, 2003

  3. Vikram Sinha

    Vikram Sinha Guest

    I get the error: Unable to start debugging on the web
    server. A debugger is already attached.

    Unfortunately NO trick works at all for this scenario. I
    have trying everything under the sun to make this work but
    no effect.
    Is there really no way to do this? Is this by design?
    Does it work with Windows 2003 with VS.NET 2003?

    Can we more than one aspnet_wp.exe ?

    Thanks,
    Vikram

    Vikram Sinha, Jul 17, 2003