can't use xsd

Matthew Wells

Hello,

I'm trying to do something I learned in an asp.net class. I added a
dataset in the project, added a dataadapter that uses an existing stored
procedure. Then I added a class to interace with the dataset. When I do a
build, I keep getting an error that the namespace
MyProjectNamespace.dsMyDataTableAdapters does not exist.

dataset name - dsMyData.xsd

using System;
using System.Data;
using System.Data.SqlClient;
using System.Web.Configuration;
using System.ComponentModel;
using MyProjectNamespace.dsMyDataTableAdapters;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Text;

namespace MyProjectNamespace
{
[DataObject(true}]
public class clMyClass

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Matthew Wells
(e-mail address removed)

Mohamad Elarabi [MCPD]

What exactly are you trying to do by adding this line:
using MyProjectNamespace.dsMyDataTableAdapters; ?

This doesn't look like it exists, at least not in this file. What exactly is
dsMyDataTableAdapters? is that your project name?

Try removing this line and see if it compiles.

Good luck.

Kevin Spencer

Apparently, there is no namespace in your solution called
"MyProjectNamespace.dsMyDataTableAdapters"

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Chicken Salad Surgeon