    accomplish this task in ASP.Net. I am a novice , please
    give me some simple suggestions.

    Thanks.
    Ani, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Hi Ani,

    I think you will like session variables. Here's a simple sample across
    multiple pages.

    Page1
    Session("stock") = "abc"
    Page2
    Session("price") = "10"
    (I'm keeping this to strings for now.)
    Page 3
    now use session("stock") and session("price") to insert into the
    database.

    Each user gets their own set of session variables. The variables last until
    you clear them with Session.Abandon or until the timeout expires (set the
    timeout in web.config).

    For further information, please see:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspnet/ht
    ml/asp12282000.asp