Case sensitivity of the window object

GTalbot

Hello all,

I'd like to know if the window object is case sensitive.

E.g.:

Window.onerror = function(){return true;}

Firefox 5.0 will execute that instruction without reporting an error.

Opera 10.50 will report:

"
Uncaught exception: ReferenceError: Undefined variable: Window

Error thrown at line 1, column 0 in file:...:
Window.onerror = function(){return true;}
"

Chrome 12.0.742.100 will report:
"
Uncaught ReferenceError: Window is not defined
"

Konqueror 4.6.4 will report:

"
ReferenceError: Can't find variable: Window
"

I have searched some references on the web (including http://jibbering.com/faq/
) and could not figure this out.

I ask this because I intend to report this as a bug if I know which
browser(s) is(are) incorrect.

Thank you for your assistance.

Gérard