Cassini under Normal User Account

aschmidt

I was trying to run Cassini web server which is available from
www.aspnet.com under normal user account and it fails. I was tryied to
modify Cassini sources to patch ASP.NET keys for System.Web.dll from
Local Machine to Current User because under Normal User Account
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE is read-only, but after that I receive error from
ASP.NET engine:

object.]
System.Web.UnsafeNativeMethods.DirMonOpen(String dir, Boolean
watchSubtree, UInt32 notifyFilter, NativeFileChangeNotification
callback, IntPtr& pCompletion) +0
System.Web.DirMonCompletion..ctor(DirectoryMonitor dirMon, String
dir, Boolean watchSubtree, UInt32 notifyFilter) +79
System.Web.DirectoryMonitor.StartMonitoring() +42
System.Web.DirectoryMonitor.StartMonitoringFile(String file,
FileChangeEventHandler callback, String alias) +154

System.Web.FileChangesMonitor.StartMonitoringDirectoryRenamesAndBinDirectory(String
dir, FileChangeEventHandler callback) +274
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +314

[HttpException (0x80004005): ASP.NET Initialization Error]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +924
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr)
+128

What might cause this problem, which is I think is because
System.Web.dll cannot locate aspnet_isapi.dll. How to correct this?

Thanks.

Alexander Schmidt