CDATA's \n to <BR>

Discussion in 'XML' started by Son KwonNam, Aug 13, 2003.

  1. Son KwonNam

    Son KwonNam Guest

    I'm working with XSLT for changing XML to XSLT.

    for example, I have the follower xml data
    ---------
    <article writer="you">
    <contents><![CDATA[
    Hello,
    How are you?
    ]]></contents>
    ---------

    then I want to get the following html
    ---------
    Hwo are you?</br>
    ---------

    As you see, I put "<br>\n" whenever meet new line.

    How can I get this html through XSLT?
    Any hint?

    Son KwonNam, Aug 13, 2003