cdo.message object

Kenneth Windish

Hi,

I am using the following syntax:
Dim objMM1 As New System.Web.Mail.MailMessage
objMM1.To = ("someone")
objMM1.From = textbox1.Text + " @ " + textbox3.text
objMM1.BodyFormat = Mail.MailFormat.Text
objMM1.Priority = mail.MailPriority.Normal
objMM1.Subject = "Support"
objMM1.Body = " `text goes here' "
dim ok as boolean =true
Try
mail.SmtpMail.SmtpServer = " `mail.server.name' "
mail.SmtpMail.Send(objMM1)
Catch ehttp As System.Web.HttpException
panel1.visible=true
label3.text="Mail Error"
label1.text=(ehttp.Message)
ok=false
End Try

I recieve the following error message:
Could not access 'CDO.Message' object.

does any one know what I am doing wrong here? This was all working fine
until the hosting company did maintenance on there server and now I am
receiving this error.

TIA
Ken

Kenneth Windish

Thanks for the info.

Ken

Ken Cox said:
Hi Ken,

You may have checked them but there are a bunch of suggestions here for
that error:

http://www.systemwebmail.com/faq/4.2.3.aspx#4.2.3

Ken
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

Kenneth Windish said:
[...]

Patrick.O.Ige

That site has very good info regarding System.Mail

Kenneth Windish said:
Thanks for the info.

Ken