    and my server is in Croatia, Europe. So calendar control have day in week
    and month caption on Croatian language. I want to set up these controls on
    English language. How to do that?
    Marin, Jan 10, 2008

  2. Set the culture to English in the page which hosts the calendar...

    I use Spanish-Dominican Republic, so I use :
    VB :
    <%@ Page Language="VB" Culture="es-DO" %>
    C# :
    <%@ Page Language="C#" Culture="es-DO" %>

    To use English, use :
    VB :
    <%@ Page Language="VB" Culture="en-US" %>
    C# :
    <%@ Page Language="C#" Culture="en-US" %>

    If you want to use British English, use :
    VB :
    <%@ Page Language="VB" Culture="en-GB" %>
    C# :
    <%@ Page Language="C#" Culture="en-GB" %>