Change Mouse Pointer

John Flynn

Bit of a newbie question here...is there a way to change a users mouse
pointer (substituting the usual arrow for another image ) upon visiting a
web page using JS? Any hints gratefully accepted!

Charles

There's an easier way using CSS. Add this line of code to your .css file:

body, html { cursor: url(images/cursor.cur); }

Obriously you need to have a directory with a cursor named cursor.cur

--
Charles.

"John Flynn" <[email protected]> escreveu na mensagem