    can anyone help me hpw to write script?

    Regards,
    SSG

    SSG, Jan 12, 2007

  2. This is not really a ASP question

    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0">
    <TITLE></TITLE>
    <SCRIPT ID=clientEventHandlersJS LANGUAGE=javascript>
    <!--

    function button1_onclick() {
    var texs = document.getElementsByTagName('INPUT')
    for (i=0;i<texs.length;i++){

    texs.style.display = 'inline'

    //-->
    </SCRIPT>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY>

    <INPUT type="text" id=text1 name=text1>
    <INPUT type="text" id=text2 name=text2>
    <INPUT style="display:none" type="text" id=text3 name=text3>
    <INPUT style="display:none" type="text" id=text4 name=text4>
    <INPUT type="button" value="Button" id=button1 name=button1
    LANGUAGE=javascript onclick="return button1_onclick()">
    </BODY>
    </HTML>

    ThatsIT.com.au, Jan 12, 2007