Changing datagrid header text

Herry

Hi all,
I have problem with datagrid in asp.net using vb as the
language. This is how I show the datagrid from database

datagrid1.datasource = dataset1
datagrid1.DataBind()

Is there any possibility to change the header on every
column and how to set the column width

Thanks

Eliyahu Goldin

You mean you are using autogenerated columns. The only way to change header
columns is to handle ItemCreated event. You can detect header item, get
access to the cells and change their text and width.

Eliyahu

Herry

Hi Eliyahu

I dont understand how to use ItemCreated event.
can u show me the code to change the header.

Thanks a lot