Changing Headers on DataGrid

Gary

I have not had my previous posts answered and I really
need to fix this problem. Please help.

I have populated a datagrid in code but I would like to
change the header text and width of two of the columns.

I used the following code after binding the dataset to
the grid:

Dim cstStartTime As New DataGridTextBoxColumn
cstStartTime.MappingName = "StartTime"
cstStartTime.HeaderText = "Start Time"
cstStartTime.Width = 1550

I did this twice. Then I added the GridColumnStyles and
finally did a TableStyles.Add.

When the grid displays the data, no columns appear. What
am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Gary

Michael Tkachev

DataGrid.Columns[0].HeaderText = "bla-bla";
DataGrid.Columns[0].ItemStyle.Width = 1500;

Remember! You have to do it before databind of datagrid.