changing the padding within a button

Guest

Hello All,

I have a series of button (i.e. <asp:button ...>) controls for which I need
to specify the padding between the button's text and its border. The padding
should be 6px on each side. Does anyone know how or where I can specify
this? I've looked through the button controls properties and don't see
anything. Shoudl this be done with CSS?

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA,

bruce barker

there is no reliable way to do this. padding is the css value you want
to set, but buttons include some padding of their own. if you want real
control, use an image.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Guest

Thanks.