Changing the src of an embed

JavaScriptJon

Has anyone ever had problems with changing the src of an embed after
the page has loaded?.

I have had this problem 2 times now and in result have had to actually
reinitialise the embed on the page with its new src. Is there not a way
round this which will save alot less time and alot less coding. I would
appreciate some ideas.

Thanks
Jon

Randy Webb

JavaScriptJon said the following on 12/4/2005 12:37 PM:
Has anyone ever had problems with changing the src of an embed after
the page has loaded?.

I have had this problem 2 times now and in result have had to actually
reinitialise the embed on the page with its new src. Is there not a way
round this which will save alot less time and alot less coding. I would
appreciate some ideas.

Idea: Post a sample page/URL that displays the behavior.