Changing the text color in a text box

Richard

i know it might simple to others. I am just wondering how to change
the text color in a texbox.

Richard

dsa2kja0f9laj

Are you familiar with CSS? That's what you'll need to do it. For
instance:

<head>
form input {/*************************************/
color: blue;/* this here's the interesting bit */
}/************************************************/
</head>
<form>
<input type="text" value="this is a test">
</form>

Never used CSS before? There're a plethora of tutorials on the web,
for example:

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=c...ny&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=off

or, if the link breaks,

http://linkfrog.net/dacd

Hope this helps,

Walter Gildersleeve
Freiburg, Germany

http://linkfrog.net
URL Shortening
Free and easy, small and green.

Jukka K. Korpela

color: blue;/* this here's the interesting bit */

Wrong advice. First, blue is wrong color for text on web pages, unless the
text is a link. Second, you haven't specified background color, i.e. you have
missed the "C" of "CSS".