    i know it might simple to others. I am just wondering how to change
    the text color in a texbox.

    Richard
    Richard, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Richard

    Guest

    Are you familiar with CSS? That's what you'll need to do it. For
    instance:

    <head>
    form input {/*************************************/
    color: blue;/* this here's the interesting bit */
    }/************************************************/
    </head>
    <form>
    <input type="text" value="this is a test">
    </form>

    Never used CSS before? There're a plethora of tutorials on the web,
    for example:

    http://www.google.com/search?as_q=c...ny&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=off

    or, if the link breaks,

    http://linkfrog.net/dacd

    Hope this helps,

    Walter Gildersleeve
    Freiburg, Germany

    http://linkfrog.net
    URL Shortening
    Free and easy, small and green.
    , Dec 16, 2005

  3. Jukka K. Korpela, Dec 16, 2005
  4. Richard

    ghoul-cow Guest

    Richard wrote:

    > i know it might simple to others. I am just wondering how to change
    > the text color in a texbox.
    >
    > Richard

    stay out of trucking pedo.
    --
    GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOWGHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!
    ghoul-cow, Dec 22, 2005