    I would like to add Chart Like Google Finance into my ASPX pages.

    How involved this will be !!!

    Thanks.

    probashi, Jun 12, 2007

  2. Do you mean the market chart? This is where third-party controls come in and
    there are lots of great charting controls out there.

    One of the best in the business is Nevron Chart
    (http://www.nevron.com/Charting.aspx?nav=ChartDotNetNav&content=ChartDotNet)

    Other good ones are from Infragistics (www.infragistics.com), ComponentOne
    (www.componentone.com), ComponentArt (www.componentart.com), Software FX
    (http://www.softwarefx.com/), Syncfusion
    (http://www.syncfusion.com/products/chart/web/default.aspx) to name a few.
    There are inexpensive charting libraries out there, and some open source
    ones as well, but sometimes with the free/less expensive libraries they lack
    the visual elegance of the more expensive products.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Jun 13, 2007