    g Guest

    Is there a method where by I could check for a certain table or query
    exist in my access database file before I made query to it??
    g, Nov 10, 2003

  2. g

    Bob Barrows Guest

    g wrote:
    > Is there a method where by I could check for a certain table or query
    > exist in my access database file before I made query to it??

    You can use ADOX:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2178
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2350
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2037

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows, Nov 10, 2003

  3. g

    g Guest

    g, Nov 10, 2003
  4. g

    Bob Barrows Guest

    g wrote:
    > the examples u show me are only tables.....how about queries in my
    > database

    :)
    Well, you do need to do some research on your own ... a simple Google search
    for ADOX and query (better yet, go to the source:
    msdn.microsoft.com/library ) ...

    In ADOX, saved queries show up as either stored procedures or views,
    depending on what they do. You will find plenty of examples at msdn to get
    you going.

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows
    --