    How to check whether a given number is an integer

    Thanks,

    Reddy

    Reddy, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Reddy

    Hermit Dave Guest

    how about using the ranger validation control or regular expression
    validation control

    --

    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Reddy

    Reddy Guest

    Hi,

    I am trying to validate whether the entered text is an integer or not on the
    server side. I am using a custom validator because I need validate this
    control's text when one of the items in the dropdown menu is selected

    Thanks,

    Reddy

    Reddy, Jan 23, 2004