    Why is that?
    What value should be in the database for being not checked then?

    tia

    Maarten, Mar 31, 2006

  2. Maarten

    Scott M. Guest

    [VB.NET]

    0 = False
    -1 (or any non-zero value = True)

    If you are getting a checked checkbox, I would look into the possibility
    that the actual field data you are using to control it isn't what you think
    it is.

    Scott M., Mar 31, 2006

  3. Maarten

    Maarten Guest

    How can I check that the best then?
    (besides running the stored procedure in SQL server and see that 0 is
    returned for that (whole)column?)
    Can I debug/see what the databinding presents as value?

    thank you

    Maarten, Mar 31, 2006
  4. Maarten

    Guest

    Run the stored procedure. And whole column? Is this a grid with a
    checkbox column?

    Set breakpoints on ItemDataBind, ItemCreated, etc.

    , Apr 1, 2006
  5. Maarten

    Maarten Guest

    I am sorry!!
    You where right the first time.
    Stupid me!! looking at the wrong column (SQL) the last couple of hours!!!

    Again sorry for wasting your time.
    Problem fixed.

    Many thanks for your effort

    Regards,