CheckBox Validation inside a Datagrid

kleykir

I have a datagrid that has 3 checkboxes (checkbox1, checkbox2 and
checkbox3). Before i update a record to the database i want to run a
validation script on The checkboxes. The function should check that
Checkbox3 is unchecked if either checkbox1 or checkbox2 is checked and also
it should be unchecked if checkbox1 and checkbox2 are checked. And also if
Checkbox3 is check none of the otehr 2 checkboxes should be checked.

I would be thankful if you could help me out on handing control validations
inside the Datagrid. Either of ClientsideValidation or servervalidation
would be fine.

-Kleykier