CheckBoxes & DataGrids ASP.net

Randy Rubin

Here is what I'm trying to do.
I need the user to make multiple row selections, either using a checkbox
column or selecting Multiple Rows from the DataGrid. Is there a way to do
this and if so can I find some sample code. I'm using VB. Any HELP would
be great.

Thanks

Randy

Randy Rubin

That part I have, It's beng able to referance them with a value for the row
without displaying any text for the checkbox control.

S. Justin Gengo

Randy,

I have the exact sample code you need in the code library of my website,
www.aboutfortunate.com. Click on the code library link at the top right of
the page and then use the search box there to search for: checkbox in
datagrid and you'll have what you need.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP