Checking environment variables using ANT script

Discussion in 'Java' started by naveenduttvyas, Oct 9, 2008.

  1. naveenduttvyas

    naveenduttvyas

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Hi All,

    I am new to ANT and need an urgent help from you all.

    Question:

    1. I have to check through ANT Script that following Environment Varibales have been set in my UNIX environment:

    JAVA_HOME
    ORACLE_HOME

    What will be the ANT code for it OR how can I fo it through ANT.

    2. How to check for conditions, for example i have to check whether a directory say "config" exists at the particular location or not, If yes then proceed to next step else create the directory config.

    3. I have one file which contains one string value, i need to read that string value and replace that value with a token in another file.

    Please help me out with this as i will be highly thankful to you.

    -N

    naveenduttvyas, Oct 9, 2008